DH - North Shore & Downhill 888 Index du Forum DH - North Shore & Downhill 888
Downhill, Freeride & North Shore extreme !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
How to plan a trip for Christmas?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DH - North Shore & Downhill 888 Index du Forum -> Discussion générale - General discussion
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
geliebte
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 13, 2020 11:53 am    Sujet du message: How to plan a trip for Christmas?
Répondre en citant

How to plan a trip for Christmas?

Will we be able to travel?
koryush
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 13, 2020 12:57 pm    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Flights on holidays are always more expensive. If you want to relax cheaply and see the city at your own pace, make sure that you fly to Venice or Rio de Janeiro not in the midst of the carnival, and in China on your dates do not fall "golden week" vacation, when the country celebrates the Day of Education of the People's Republic of China and the locals do not work, and walk around parks and attractions. During major festivals, places in hotels can not be found, and those that are, strongly jump in price.
omreor
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven Nov 13, 2020 1:02 pm    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Travelling during the Christmas period is much more emotional than on any other day.
To make the number of unforeseen expenses during the trip, carefully prepare for the journey before departure. Find out how much a taxi from the airport to your hotel costs, whether there is a free shuttle and how to get by bus or subway. Check free days at museums where you want to go and look for tourist maps with discounts on attractions.
I like the Christmas holidays Germany. Very beautiful on the streets.
This year I also planned a trip.
I bought inexpensive flights on the website of the travel agency MeTrip https://metrip.ee/countries/germany/
MeTrip is the lowest price for European low-cost carriers: Ryanair, EasyJet, Vueling, Transavia, Eurowings. Full responsibility for ticket sales to buyers
oliverr

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 29, 2020 4:33 am    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

excellente information
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
oliverr

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 29, 2020 4:33 am    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

Merci pour ça Very Happy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
serg
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 19, 2024 1:27 pm    Sujet du message:
Répondre en citant

I’m used to spending Christmas with my family, and then somehow I can go on some kind of tour https://urbanpedicabs.com/san-diego-pedicab-tours-urban-pedicabs/. I know that in San Diego there are personal drivers with interesting transport and you can take a breeze and see the sights.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DH - North Shore & Downhill 888 Index du Forum -> Discussion générale - General discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum